I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse with my Hubby Joe, work full time night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit, have a small Craft Business on the side and I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!


" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......


My One Little Word for 2014 is ME!!
Please click HERE to read about why I chose this word!!


PLEASE CLICK HERE to read Why I Returned to Blogging after a Break.....


Thursday, December 8, 2011

Home Tour Contines.....

Our Home Tour is continuing over at my Christmas blog, A DEBBIE-DABBLE CHRISTMAS

To see Part 6 of our Home Tour, the Powder Room, please click HERE


And to see Part 7 of our Home Tour, the Upstairs, please click HERE

The Craft/Sewing Room Tree


Master Bedroom Tree....


The Guest Room Tree....


I also want to thank all of your for your prayers for my dear friend, Rose Marie.

It is hard when a good friend passes away but when it is so close to Christmas, it is a heart breaking loss for her family and friends.

But she did love Christmas and loved to decorate her home and just 2 years ago, in her 70's, she still put up 5 Christmas trees.

She was a True Victorian Soul and I always admired her and was inspired by her.

Hugs,
Deb

11 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

First of all, I'm so sorry about your dear friend passing, how sad specially around the Holiday Season, how sad for er family.
Your trees are too fabulous, my goodness, I'm tired to put one up and you manage such gorgeous trees and your home in every inch of it...now, THAT IS A HOLIDAY SPIRIT!!
Merry Christmas sweet friend. Love,
FABBY

Marilyn said...

Your photos are beautiful.... So time consuming to decorate!!
So sorry for the loss of your friend. I too lost an old classmate Monday. Only age 60.... So sad.
We got about 8" of sloppy wet snow. I am waiting for the cable company to come now to disconnect a wire that is no longer used that came down last night.
Take Care & Happy Holidays!!
Marilyn

Angela said...

I have my outdoor tour on my blog. Did two videos. My kitchen and computer room should be up on Saturday I think. Blessings.

Fun With This and That said...

The passing happens allot it seems .Every thing looks great you alway manage to do it . I also did my house this year .Having a tour a day. Hope you stop by. Happy Holidays Laura

sissie said...

Hi Debbie,
I finally made it over here to check out all of your lovely rooms. They are all decorated so beatuifully. I don't know how you do it!

I'm so sorry that you lost your friend. I know that she meant so much to you. Blessings to you my sweet friend.

hugs
Sissie

priscilla said...

Wow ! so many trees ! Love your craft room tree with the ice skates and skater ! :)

Victorian1885 said...

Oh Debbie your trees look gorgeous! Take care my friend!

Hugs,
Wanda

Sonia said...

Debbie,
So sorry for your loss of your dear friend! I agree that it is the hardest around the Holidays! Your home is looking so festive and all your trees are beautiful!
Merry Christmas!
Miss Bloomers

Leann said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend Debbie.

I am always amazed when I look at your blog - you are my inspiration!

Hope that you are well and enjoying all the joys of the season!

Leann

Marianne said...

Debbie, so sorry to hear the sad news about your friend. I know how hard this can be especially around the holidays.

On a happier note, your home is just decorated so beautifully. I can't believe how many trees you have...and they are all gorgeous!

Marianne :)

Just Between Us Girls said...

I am so sorry about your friend.
My husband passed away in June so I know exactly how you feel and it is no furn.
I am in awe of your beautiful trees. My gosh when do you start decorating.
Please stop by my blog and leave a comment.
Thank you.
Pat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where Bloggers Create 2012

Where Bloggers Create 2012
July 14th, 2012

Where Bloggers Create 2013

Where Bloggers Create 2013
July 12th, 2013!

2nd Annual Dress Form Ball

2nd Annual Dress Form Ball
March 11th,2013