I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse with my Hubby Joe, work full time night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit, have a small Craft Business on the side and I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!


" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

" IF YOU DON'T DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, YOU'RE A FOOL! "
Joan Rivers


My One Little Word for 2014 is ME!!
Please click HERE to read about why I chose this word!!

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!



Saturday, February 4, 2012

THE REST of WINTER and VALENTINE'S DAY DECOR 2012!!

Today I am sharing the rest of my Winter and Valentine's Day decorations with you.

If you missed my posts on Valentine's Day decorations in the Living Room, please click HERE and in the Dining Room, please click HERE !!

I will tell you this is going to be a rather long post so grab a cup of Tea and pull up a chair.....

The Den

This is my 4th Valentine's Day tree that I am sharing today......

Once again, I left up the 4 foot tree in the Den and re-decorated it for Valentine's Day....

I changed the bow to a burgundy velvet one that has an embossed floral design on it.....

The ornaments on this tree are hearts, of course. Many have a toile design along with some burgundy hearts and beige ones too...
I bought the blue and burgundy toile hearts many years ago and I use them in this room because I normally have red and blue transferware displayed on my hutch in this room.

I also left my church ornaments on this tree......

Plus I added other blue toile ornaments......

And red tranfserware tea cup and tea pot ornaments......

And a cherub or two......
I left the ivory rose beaded garland on the tree from Christmas....

You can see I left he burgundy roses in the tree too....

I removed the burgundy tree skirt used for Christmas and wrapped the base of the tree with 2 ivory doilies....

I decorated the base with a burgundy heart box and a pair of gloves that I embellished.....

And all lit up....





Also in the Den.....

A heart wreath that I made years ago on the Storage room door.....

A winter pillow on one of the chairs.
The heart pillow stays out year round.....

And another small winter pillow on the other chair.......


This is the view from my computer chair looking into the Kitchen through what used to be my Kitchen window......
I left up the winter evergreen garland here....

And Nelson Crest, my Victorian Doll house is Decorated for Winter....


There is snow outside of Nelson Crest but no snow here in this part of PA.!!

Several posts back, I showed you the rest of my Winter decorations in this room and in the Kitchen. If you miss it , please click HERE......

My hutch is decorated for Winter....

At the base of the hutch, I added some snow men to my Bearington Bears.....


The Kitchen

I do have a tree in the Kitchen but it is a Winter tree........



I hung a cute heart pillow on the hutch.....


And I also showed you my straw berry tea and toast set that I was gifted to me by my good friend Anne Marie, along with all the other Strawberries in the Kitchen.....

I have Valentine candy on my Candy Bar......

Love these sweet Heart Cookie magnets on my hood....

Valentine towels.....


I left up the evergreen garland where my Kitchen window used to be and added heart ornaments to it....

Hearts on the Chandy....

The cute Bear ornaments was given to me by my sister....

And, you know I was going to show you it all lit up....



My vintage rose hot pads fit right in with Valentine decor.....


And some Valentine bowls and tins on the top of the refrigerator with a little snowman holding out a heart....


More hearts added to the evergreen garland above the counter bar.....

I replaced my copper molds that normally hang on the walls on each side of the pass through with heart ornament Kitchen molds......



And these bottle brush trees were bought after Christmas at Target several years ago.....

A bowl with hearts on placed on a heart plate to hold Joe's chocolate candy......

The trees came with the red bows and birds and I added mini heart ornaments to it.....

If you missed the post showing you all the Strawberry items that I have in my Kitchen, please click HERE..

Here are 2 more strawberry items that I forgot to show you.....


I also wanted to show you what I put in my old wooden cheese box on my counter....


The Powder Room

I did not take down my Snow Buddies after Christmas, just removed the Christmas ones and replaced them with Valentine Snow Buddies .......

I added some red hearts to the tree and hanging from the shelves...


Valentine Day Snow Buddies....

And on the shelf above the sink...

" The Queen of Everything"

Here is tree # 5



Now in these next to pictures, can you see the blue lights????

Remember those sets of LED battery operated lights that I bought in Target after Christmas???

I bought a set of blue ones for this tree because I was never able to add lights to this tree because of a receptacle not being near by.....

Here is the tree all lit...
Sorry it is a bit blurry.....

You get the idea, right?

Well, that is all of my Winter and Valentine's Day decor. All of this will stay up now until the end of February. I do keep up all the Valentine decorations because Feb. is Heart month and I do not decorate for St. Patrick's Day as there is not much time between Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter....

I want to thank everyone for your well wishes. I am feeling a bit better and was put on some medication. I do have an appt. in 2 weeks with a Gastroenterologist because my family Dr. is thinking Irritable Bowel, Colitis or Celiac disease. These are all in the group of what is considered auto immune diseases and may explain my positive ANA titer that gave me a tentative diagnosis of Lupus 2 years ago.....

So I will have to wait and see and I am sure it will mean more tests.....

Thanks so much for all of your concern....

I am linking up to these great parties:

Pink Saturday

Seasonal Sunday

Sunday's Best

Masterpiece Monday

Blue Monday

Mod Vintage Mix Monday

Amaze Me Monday

Metamorphosis Monday

Cozy Home Party Tuesday

Home Decor and Organizing Link Party

Tabletop Tuesday

Knick of Time Tuesday

Wow Us Wednesday

Rednesday

Delightfully Inspiring Thursday

Vintage Thingie Thursday

Open House Party Thursday

Homemaking Link Up Party

Home Sweet Home Friday

Show and Tell Friday

Potpourri Friday

Vintage Inspiration Friday

Tickled Pink Friday

The Valentine's Day Party

Valentine Par-Tay with Laurie

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie

29 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

This is unreal and amazing sweet Debby! Every tree is gorgeous and every vignette. I'm overwhelmed by all the lovelies you have and I love everything you've decorated, my very fav is the miniature house all done up for winter with a little flag and all. Grgeous! Thanks for sharing and happy weekend.
FABBY

Terri Gordon said...

Hi Debbie, I love your Valentine's tree, so pretty, it is always sad to take down the Christmas tree. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Terri

Beth said...

Debbie, I love the toile hearts and your heart magnets on the hood. You do it up right,girlfriend! Amazing and truly beautiful!
Blessings, Beth

Grammy Goodwill said...

I think it's so neat that you even decorate the dollhouse for winter. That's the only kind of snowman I've seen this winter. Everything else looks so festive.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I've never seen so many beautiful trees! I love all of the pretty lights! And I hope you continue feeling better! ♥

JENNIFER said...

Hi Miss Debbie Dabble! I have totally enjoyed your valentine winter decor :o) I didn't put my valentine stuff out this year so it was so nice to visit you and see all the wonderful pretties. I love the Den, That tree is just so romantic and to be able to see it lit up every night, must be fantastic. I like hearts so that's my favorite tree :o) The candy station is wonderful and so yummy looking. I did buy a little candy this year... cinnamon hearts, valentine hershey kisses and gimbals cherry hearts and a bag of huge heart marshmallows which are always fun. I love your strawberry tea set too , it's very pretty and perfect for valentines day. You have the perfect kitchen for valentines day and Christmas...LOL! I just love your home! you are so creative and I just love stopping by to see what you will do next. I'm glad you are feeling better and I hope all turns out well... Have a Wonderful weekend! Hugs Jennifer

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Hi Debbie, Your home is really decorated for Valentines! Beautifully done! I love your darling doll house! Glad you are feeling somewhat better.
Nancy

Dreamgoddess said...

Debbie, it's all so beautiful! I wish I had kept all those empty heart shaped boxes of chocolate over the years. I love how you've used them in your decorating.

Colleen said...

Debbie, I just love your blog! Thank you so much for all the beautiful photos you so generously share with us. When I just need something beautiful to look at, I know your blog won't disappoint. I love following you! My mother's name was Pauline also. Have a very blessed day!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I really enjoy all of your Valentine's themed decorations ;) :) I should see if I have any Valentine's stuff to put on display in my home :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Cat & Cricket said...

Debbie~ if I had the power.. I would make your house a museum.. like the Smithsonian!!
You are awesome... and I love seeing what you came up with next!
Smiles~
C

Kim K. said...

What an inspiration. I'm always amazed at how you transform your home for each holiday. I've been anxious to see pics of your Victorian dollhouse. It's just lovely. I really like the idea of adding tiny hearts to bottle brush trees. I might have to borrow that suggestion. I took down our Chinese New Year tree in the sunroom and am looking forward to bringing out my Valentine goodies. Gorgeous pics, Debbie!!

Jessa Irene said...

Very beautiful ideas here! The mini trees are so fun. Thanks for joining, sharing :)

SmilingSally said...

Love your blue queen of everything ceramic!

Happy Blue Monday, Debbie.

Kim, USA said...

I see heart ornaments and so loving it. Awesome!

What A Sky

Joy said...

I love your valentine tree's. I collect snowbuddies too :)

Sally Annie Magundy said...

Love all your Valentine decor and winter decor, so much fun!

Happy Rednesday!

NanE said...

I really enjoyed the tour of your fabulous decorations Debbie! I have been so slack this year and didn't get any of my Valentines stuff put out :( . Well, you've inspired me to maybe put a few things out tomorrow. Thanks for sharing, Nan

cassandrasminicorner said...

Wow, you have those beautiful blue ornaments, decoration and collections:)

Visiting for Blue Monday! Hope you can stop by:)

http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2012/02/family-dinner-at-buffet-restaurant.html

Southwest Cottage Designs said...

I love the Valentine's tree and the pretties you've displayed. You've got such a fun blog, Debbie.

Shelia said...

Hi Debbie! You never let me down when I come over to see what you're up to! I love all of your Valentine decor and your Valentine trees! :)
I've just ordered a little 3'lit tree for my little granddaughter and have been making little felt ornaments for it. You'll have to pop over and see what I made her for Valentine's Day.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

wifetoalineman02 said...

beautiful home and beautiful pictures all over :-) Visiting from Blue Monday, hope that you can return the visit too.

http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2012/02/my-9th-birthday-celebration.html

Carol said...

I'm so impressed with your beautiful decor for winter & Valentine's Day! I enjoyed seeing all the eye candy!

I'm sending prayers & positive thoughts you way for the tests you'll be having.

Smiles,
Carol

Maggie said...

What a fabulous post for Valentine's Day, everything is truly scrumptious!
Sending you all best wishes for a speedy return to good health.
Happy Valentine's Day to you & your sweetheart.

Honey at 2805 said...

Your Valentine decor is adorable! Thank you for sharing at Potpourri Friday!

SueLovesCherries said...

Debbie, you've done it again! Gorgeous, as usual! Although, I'm beginning to think that you have a warehouse to store all your goodies in, lol!

romance-of-roses said...

Oh how I love all of your hearts. I also love hearts and collect them. Everything is amazing and romantic. Hugs...Lu

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Love is blooming in every corner of your home! I love how you've decorated that cute hutch, and all of your trees are amazing. That transferware tea cup stole my heart. Again, Thanks for linking all of this love to the Valentine party. laurie

Samion Eric said...

The stuff you are writing blows out my mind.
Valentine Friends

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...