I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse with my Hubby Joe, work full time night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit, have a small Craft Business on the side and I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!


" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......


My One Little Word for 2014 is ME!!
Please click HERE to read about why I chose this word!!


PLEASE CLICK HERE to read Why I Returned to Blogging after a Break.....


Saturday, March 17, 2012

EASTER DECORATIONS, PART 2

Today I will be sharing my Easter decorations in my Dining Room with you.
If you missed my Living Room and kitchen decorated for Easter, please click HERE

I am going to take you on a little tour around the room starting in this corner.

The 7 foot slim tree that stood in this corner that was decorated for Christmas and Valentine's Day is now gone and my round table is back once again!

I decided to change it up a bit from last year when I had my Pink Easter Tree on this table....

This table is now set for an Easter Tea..........


Love these cute Easter Plaques that I hung on the window that divides the Living Room and the Dining Room...

I just have to tell you that almost everything on this table including the lamp was purchased at yard sales and flea markets....
Except for the cute styrofoam carrots that I just bought in Michael's and the faux pastries that I bought online.......


The gloves were my Mother's that I embellished...

My Bunny Tea pot.....

See my sweet Bunny Tea Cups....



A cute bunny creamer...

Bunny Salt and Pepper Shakers.....

I bought 10 of these cute pink plates for 25 cents each at a yard sale!

Love the Butterflies!


The marble topped stand next to the table.....

Love the glow at night...






Moving around to another corner....

On another stand is this little Spring vignette....

An antique silver Bridal basket, birds, and egg place card holder holding vintage calling cards....


My silver Tea and Coffee set on top of my stereo.
Yes, I still have the stereo that we bought when we were first married 33 years ago. I was going to donate it to our church Flea Market and get something a bit more modern and not so big but my oldest son talked me out of it. It was made by Pioneer and was that state of the art model at the time. My son said that since it is still in excellent shape and had components on it that would cost a small fortune now, we should hang on it it. So we are.....

And another vignette .........




Don't you just love these Bunnies????

A few eggs hanging from my Chandy....


And on the Buffet, is my Pink Easter tree and my Bunny village....

I decided to display the tree here on the buffet after I did this with my Halloween tree and village.
Please click HERE if you want to see how it looked for Halloween.....

There is a set of egg lights on this tree....

And what Joe said is an awful lot of eggs.....

The Bunny Village was bought at Joann Fabrics many years ago and I have picked up different pieces at yard sales.....



It definitely casts a pink glow in the room at night....






The white tree was bought at Target after Christmas for $1.25!!

Looking in from the Living Room....

On the little table between the buffet and the hutch...
I embellished the egg box...



An top of the Hutch....

The Easter carolers are from the Christmas Tree Shop....





I still have my St. Patrick's Day tree up in the Den but will be taking that down soon. I have a few more Easter goodies to put out in the Den and I have to decorate for Easter at work yet. So I will have a few more Easter decorations to share with you in the future.

Temps. here in Pa. have been in the 60's and 70's. It should normally only be in the 40's here at this time of year......

I am linking up to these great parties:

Pink Saturday
Seasonal Sunday
Masterpiece Monday
Show and Tell Monday
Mod Vintage Mix Monday
Metamorphosis Monday
Cozy Home Party Tuesday
Knick of Time Tuesday
Home Decor and Organizing Link Party
Tea Time Tuesday
Tea Cup Tuesday
Tabletop Tuesday
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Tablescape Thursday
Delightfully Inspiring Thursday
Vintage Thingie Thursday
Open House Party Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Homemaking Link Up Party
Home Sweet Home Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Potpourri Friday
Vintage Inspiration Friday
Thrifty Things Friday
Anything Goes Linky Party
Tickled Pink Friday
Sunday's Best
What's It Wednesday
Spring Tea Party
Home and Garden Thursday
Simple and Sweet Fridays
Bunny Hop Easter Link Party
Easter Blog Party
Bunny Hop Party Every Wednesday
Bunny Blog Hop
Dear Lillie Easter Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie

39 comments:

Kim K. said...

So many lovely decorations. Your pink tree is just fantastic. One can never have too many eggs!!! Your bunny village is very fun. Josie would want to help you rearrange all the buildings.

Robyn said...

what an amazing collection of Easter goodies, lovely display. Your tree is wonderful - so much pink goodness. Happy Pink Saturday.

Cat & Cricket said...

Debbie~ You never cease to amaze me!! I love it all! I love Easter decor and you SOOOOO nailed it!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Smiles and HPS!!
C

Pat said...

Your Easter decorations are wonderful, Debbie.

I loved the story of the flowers in part 1.

Lynn Crum said...

Debbie,
Everything is so beautiful! I would go into caridac arrest if I ever ran across a lamp like that at a yard sale or flea mkt.

I would love to know where you get your faux goodies online.

I hope you are still feeling better.

hugs,
Lynn

Debbie said...

Debbie, I know your a nurse and as rewarding as that may be I think you missed your calling to be a master decorator..I always love your posts, they always bring a smile to my face...we are having a baby girl due April 1st and I can"t wait to start decorating just for her! I want her to always remember coming to grandmas house! Keep up the good work and oh so much inspiration!

victorian parlor II said...

My goodness where do you find the time? It's all very lovely:). Thanks for sharing:)!

Blessings,

Kim

Katherines Corner said...

Wonderful!!!! I haven't started decorating yet. Hugs and wishes for a beautiful day. P.S. I hope you will stop by and say hello and enter the latest giveaway too.

Ivy and Elephants said...

Hi Debbie,
Oh your Easter collection is truly amazing. I feel like I've just gone to a holiday decor shopping.
Everything, each vignette and display is styled to perfection!
Fabulous! I'd love to have you add us to your partying list, we'd love to have you! Thanks for the visit.
Hugs,
Patti

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Good Morning Sweet Debbie
I am sitting here in awe of all of your decoration. Truly unbelievable how many collections you have to display and share with us.
I am tired just thinking of the time it takes to set all of these out. Wow! Just delightful post
Love
Maggie

Mary Ellen said...

My do you have the Easter Decor!!! It all looks so pretty! I just got the last of my winter pine cones put away when I cleaned this week for company- did put a few spring eggs and bunnies out -

momto8 said...

soo lovely!! looks like a fun and festive Easter at your place!
Enjoy this beautiful weather!

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Wow! Lots of great Easter decor!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

So many lovely Easter decorations!

NanaDiana said...

Debbie- I have been blog hopping this afternoon and happened upon your blog. It is just the sweetest thing ever. I can just see the love you have for displaying in every little vignette. My granddaughters would feel like they had walked into Fairyland. I hope you have some little visitors that come and ooohhh and aaaaahhh over all your hard work. I am your newest follower and you can bet I will be back. Blessings- Diana

Leann said...

Good Morning Debbie

I love you Easter decor. Your tea set is wonderful and I love that white tree from target and the price is wonderful!

We're enjoying the extra warm temps for this time of year here too!

Leann

Tina Eudora said...

Hi Debbie
I hope you remember me Debbie? Sorry it has taken so long for me to get back to you but this past 12 months have been tough on me. I have however finally almost finished the portrait for you of the pups and I need to know what color yo would like the background to be. I should be able to have it in the mail by April 1st. Oh and can you email me with your full address so I can make sure it gets to you. Thanks for your patience Debbie!
Tina xo

Mrs Sarah Coller said...

I just really respect all the time you put into making your posts...they're so inspiring, thank you!

I can't believe you got those plates for 25 cents each! I've GOT to go yard saleing this weekend! Did you make your Easter plaques? So cute! Also, regarding the faux pastries: do you find they make you crave sweets? :) I really want to get some but I'm afraid I'll see them all day and go make myself a cake! :) Ha!

Have a lovely day, Debbie!

Sarah

Poppy said...

Love love love all these Easter decorations... reminds me so much of a Victorian Easter:) Beautiful job!Your mum's embellished gloves look so lovely and so aptly used on that Easter tea table:)And I adore the cute Bunny teapot, cups and creamer as well as those butterfly plates... adorable!So many eye candy:)Thanks for sharing this wonderful post and for your loving thoughts on my spring cloches!Have a great week!~Poppy

Diann said...

Oh Debbie! You have so many beautiful and adorable Easter treasures! The tea you set up is so sweet! Girl, I want to come over and take a closer look at all these cute Easter things! LOL Thanks in advance for sharing at TTF this week. I hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather!

~Tablescapes By Diane~ said...

Hi lovely lady.
Wow all your Beautiful Treasures for Easter. You know how much I love the Victorian look, You did a lovely job putting all your Bunnies together in your decor. I hope you and Joe have a wonderful week.
I hope you come see my Easter Tablescape.
XXOO Diane

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Oh my gosh, so many beautiful vignettes. Love the white tree. You must have a huge house to be able to store all of your gorgeous decorations. Love all your bunnies together, and like the pink plates. Love the bunny teapot, cuts etc. Very pretty. You go girl. Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration at Sunday's Best.

Johanna said...

Hi Debbie,
that looks as if the Easter Bunny lives at your house. I love the soft candy colors for the Easter decoration. And your rose lamp looks fantastic.
Best greetings, Johanna

Wendy@Once upon a rose haven said...

Hi Debbie,
Wow! Everything looks beautiful! I love all those bunnies...so adorable!
Blessings,
~Wendy

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Hi Debbie,
You have been busy as usual, my friend. I love your sweet Easter tree and your bunny teapot is darling! Love the pink plates you got for a quarter each! You sure do put a lot of love into your decorating. Thanks for sharing this with my Tea party. It's always a pleasure to have you join me, Debbie! Enjoy this first week of Spring.

Blessings and hugs,
Sandi

Vicki said...

Hi, my sweet friend,
You always have the most wonderful decorations! Easter and springtime are my favorite times of the year. And of course, we love bunnies here at Bunny Cottage! Thank you for sharing all of your pretties with us today. Sending lots of love your way~ Vicki

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh Debbie it is just gorgeous, I love your silver coffee set!!! You asked if I spray painted my curio, yes, so much easier then brush painting that would have taken forever! It took more time to tape off the glass than spray paint it.

Carol

Beth said...

Debbie, Your Easter tea is just amazing! Gorgeous! WOW! Those little faux pastries are super cute too.
Hugs, Beth

Terri said...

Hello Debbie,
Happy Spring!
What a beautiful Easter display your home is! Your are the most amazing celebratory decorator I know! Where do you get all your energy from?, cause I want some : )
I especially love the vignette on top of your wonderful stereo.
Hugs,
Terri

Micupoftea~ said...

Hello Debbie~ Wow...how festive! Such a cheery room. LOVE the pink plates and all the bunnies....looks like spring has sprung at your home!

Shannon @ Cozy Home Scenes And Cozy Home Kitchen said...

All of your bunnies are cute, but that adorable teapot is my favorite! I love the little cakes too. Of course I like seeing your trees. Your friends and family must love coming to your home to see all your fun decorations.

Thanks for joining my party!

Susan said...

Hi Debbie...Well my GOSH, that was a splendid tour! Just splendid. Everything was so charming!delightful! festive! and filled with joy.

It did my heart good to see so many lovely things in one post! Fabulous job! Susan

Alycia Nichols said...

I love that little bunny teapot! That is just so cute!!! And you got those fabulous pink butterfly plates for just 25 cents each??? Why, oh why can't I ever find good stuff like that at yard sales and thrift stores? They are perfect for Spring and Summer!!!

Mrs Sarah Coller said...

Hi Debbie! Thanks so much for coming to link up with my Homemaking Link up Weekend! It's so fun to visit your blog and see all your creativity! The other day I commented on those cute plaques...tonight I'm going to make some at a friends house for crop night!

Thanks for the inspiration and
HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
Sarah

Holly Lefevre said...

It is perfect! It looks like the perfect place to have a cup of tea! Oh that bunny teapot has stolen my heart too!

Kathy A Delightsome Life said...

Oh, my! I am in awe! ! You have the most delightsome Easter decor! You definitely take the Easter cake! What a showplace! Thank you for sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy

Tisha said...

I love the faux petit fours and the truffle eggs - a beautiful Easter display that makes me want to come for tea! Thanks for sharing!!

Gina said...

Debbie,

This is my first visit and I feel at home. Everything is lovely. So beautiful!

Jessa Irene said...

Easter tea seems so fun! Thanks for sharing this fun post, pinning and tweeting it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where Bloggers Create 2012

Where Bloggers Create 2012
July 14th, 2012

Where Bloggers Create 2013

Where Bloggers Create 2013
July 12th, 2013!

2nd Annual Dress Form Ball

2nd Annual Dress Form Ball
March 11th,2013