I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse, not a huge Mega Mansion, with my Hubby Joe. I recently went Part Time after working full time night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit for 32 years and have been in nursing for 37 years!

I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!

" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

Click HERE to read about My One Little Word for 2016- WELLNESS!

My One Little Word for 2015 was LIVE!!
Please click HERE to read about how I did on focusing on this WORD in 2015!

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas Home Tour, Part Five, the Powder Room

Welcome to Part Five of our Christmas Home Tour.

Today, I am going to take you into our Powder Room....
READ MORE....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...