I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse with my Hubby Joe, work full time night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit, have a small Craft Business on the side and I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!


" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......


My One Little Word for 2014 is ME!!
Please click HERE to read about why I chose this word!!


PLEASE CLICK HERE to read Why I Returned to Blogging after a Break.....


Friday, December 14, 2012

Please say a prayer....

All I can say today as I am glued to the TV , is to please say a prayer for the victims in Conn. and hug your children and tell them how much you love them....


Many  Hugs,
Deb

8 comments:

Kim K. said...

I've been in tears most of the afternoon thinking about this. As an educator, I can't even imagine my safe haven being invaded by something so unthinkable!!! I'm hugging my girls tighter this weekend.

. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

I'm just heartbroken...My heart and prayers go out to all that are involved in this tragedy. Hugs Jennifer

NanaDiana said...

My heart is broken, too. I am not watching it because I have my little SweetCheeks here for the weekend- xo Diana

Rosetta said...

Una preghiera per quei dolci angioletti anche dall'Italia!Baci,Rosetta

Ivy and Elephants said...

I was really shaken by this tragedy. As a mother, grandmother, and teacher, this touches me on every level. Our prayers are with them.
Hugs,
Patti

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh, Debbie, isn't this horrible! I don't have small children, but I can imagine how my heart would be in my throat sending my kids to school tomorrow no matter what part of the US I lived in

Carol

bj said...

I finally turned the channel....so heartbreaking.
Thank you for the prayer button.
xo bj

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where Bloggers Create 2012

Where Bloggers Create 2012
July 14th, 2012

Where Bloggers Create 2013

Where Bloggers Create 2013
July 12th, 2013!

2nd Annual Dress Form Ball

2nd Annual Dress Form Ball
March 11th,2013