I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse with my Hubby Joe, work full time night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit, have a small Craft Business on the side and I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!


" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......

" IF YOU DON'T DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO, YOU'RE A FOOL! "
Joan Rivers


My One Little Word for 2014 is ME!!
Please click HERE to read about why I chose this word!!

BLOGGING FOR FUN AND FRIENDSHIP!!!!!!



Sunday, December 23, 2012

The How, Where, When and Why of A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!

 Okay, so I decorate my whole house from top to bottom for Christmas and have 19 Christmas Trees, decorated either with lights or ornaments in some shape and form.....

I have been asked a lot of questions about this insanity of mine when it comes to Christmas so this is my Tell All Post!!

READ MORE........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...