I am a Victorian Soul, live in a small townhouse with my Hubby Joe, work full time night shift as an RN on a Hospital based Rehabilitation( Physical Medicine) Unit, have a small Craft Business on the side and I DABBLE IN A BIT OF THIS AND THAT!!!!


" IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN"
George Eliot
George Eliot was actually a pen name for a woman named Mary Anne Evans......


My One Little Word for 2014 is ME!!
Please click HERE to read about why I chose this word!!


PLEASE CLICK HERE to read Why I Returned to Blogging after a Break.....


Sunday, February 10, 2013

Winter and Valentine Day Home Tour 2013

  Did you know I am having a Giveaway????
Please click HERE to read about and enter  my 3rd Blog Anniversary Giveaway!!!!!

I want to shout out a big Thank You to Holly over at 504 Main for featuring my post
Valentine Red and Gold in the Living Room as part of her Love is in the Air,  Valentine's Round Up!
taken from her weekly Tickled Pink Fridays Party!


And also to Jann over at Have A Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson for featuring my post
 Valentine Pinks in the Dining Room as part of her Showing a Little Love' Challenge....Day 8 & 9 and Valentine Features
from her Share a Cup Thursday Party!


And to Pamela over at From My Front Porch to Yours  for featuring my post
 Valentine Red and Gold in the Living Room  from last week's Treasure Hunt Thursday party!!



Thanks so very much, Ladies!! I am quite flattered and honored!!

Please pay all of these wonderful bloggers a visit and maybe link up to their great parties!!

 Since Christmas I have been taking down Christmas and  re-decorating our Home for Winter and for Valentine's Day.

I have shared with you each room individually but I thought I would share a quick Tour of the whole House Decorated for Winter and Valentine's Day 2013!!

This is the outside re-decorated after Christmas for Winter....











And Now for Valentine's Day......
 
 
 
 

First, we will go into the Living Room.......







 








 
 







 Next, is the Dining Room......


























 The kitchen is next.....
























 And in the Powder Room.......








 And last, in the Den.....




 




















 That's 4 Valentine's Day Trees, 1 Winter Tree and 1 Half Valentine and half Winter Tree!!

I hope you enJOYed my Tour of our Home decorated for Winter and Valentine's Day for 2013!!

You can find links to each individual post showcasing each room on my Side Bar!

The house will stay this way now until about the last week of Feb. when I will start to re-decorate again with a St. Patrick's Day Tree in the Den and Easter decorations in the rest of the house!!

Why do I decorate like this for every Holiday and Season you may be asking????

Well, I get bored very fast and this is a way to change up the house every month or so and not have to do major remodeling because I am bored with how it looks!!

LOL!!

And a lot less expensive too!!

LOL!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

 Please click HERE to read about and enter  my 3rd Blog Anniversary Giveaway!!!!!

I am linking up to these great parties:

Valentine Party with Laurie! 
Valentine's Day Party at Decor to Adore

Masterpiece Monday
Blue Monday
Mod Vintage Mix Monday
Metamorphosis Monday
Make It Pretty Monday
Mop It Up Mondays

Cowgirl Up! Creative Linky Party
Knick of Time Tuesday
You're Gonna Love It Tuesdays
Tabletop Tuesday
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Tweak It Tuesdays
Totally Transformed Tuesdays 
Show Me What You Got Tuesdays
 Twirl and Take a Bow Party
Transformation Tuesday

What's It Wednesday
Wow Us Wednesday
Rednesday
Winter Blues Wednesday Party
Wednesdays Adorned From Above Linky Party
Primp Your Stuff Wednesdays
HOME Party on Wednesdays
Welcome Home Wednesday Party
Show and Share Party

Delightfully Inspiring Thursday
Treasure Hunt Thursdays
Show Off Your Stuff Party on Thursdays
Home and Garden Party Thursday
Share Your Cup Thursday
Vintage Thingie Thursday
Transformation Thursday
Inspired Creations Linky Party
Time Travel Thursday
 Open House Party
 Everything But The Kitchen Sink 
The Busy Bee's Blog Hop

Home Sweet Home Friday
Show and Tell Friday
Be Inspired Fridays
Thrifty Things Friday
Simple and Sweet Fridays
Tickled Pink Party
Inspire Me Fridays
Favorite Friday Party
 What To Do Weekends
Homemaking Weekend Link Up Party
  Flaunt It Fridays
 The Feature Friday Linky Party

 Finding the Pretty and Delicious Party
Weekend ShowOff Party
Saturday Nite Special
Pink Saturday
 Strut Your Stuff Saturdays
One Great Idea Saturday Party

Seasonal Sunday
Sunday's Best
Sunny Simple Sundays
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
Sunday SHOW-licious Craft Showcase 
Clever Chicks Blog Hop 
That DIY Party 

  Anything Goes Linky Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and every day that you take the time to visit with me!

Hugs,
Debbie


17 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi, Debbie,
Your home is so festive, always ready for each new season, each new holiday!! Enjoy your upcoming week, sweet friend, as we celebrate that wonderful holiday of love, Valentine's Day. Sending lots of love to you~Vicki

Lynn Crum said...

I have a request. Do you think you could post just one pic that shows something messy or out of place? LOL It would certainly make the rest of us feel better! I bet your junk drawer(if you even have one) is decorated....LOL!! Oh how I would love to have your talent and dedication. You set the bar very high, so I better get off here and start decorating :)

lynn cockrell said...

Debbie, it is so sweet of you to open your home for us to enjoy once again. It is such a colorful and happy looking place. It is quite obvious that you love your home and family very much. Hope your Valentine's Day is especially happy!

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

I truly enjoyed the tour of your home decorated for winter and Valentine's Day!

Kim K. said...

Just when I think I have a lot of seasonal/holiday decor, I see a new post from you and think differently. How fun! Sending you Valentine hugs!

Karen Mary Butterfly said...

Beautiful home tour! You know there are always things I miss!! I love your house. The outdoor decorations look so pretty too!
Karen

Laurie Ritchey said...

Wow! Your house would be so fun to visit any time of the year. You've always got something fun to see. Your kitchen just makes me smile. It's so inviting. Thank you for linking to the party. laurie

LV said...

No house can ever compare to the beauty of yours. I marvel at all you share.

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Debbie, my grandchildren would love to visit your home! Thank you for sharing all this loveliness with us; very festive and cozy. Happy Valentines day!

Blessings,
Sandi

Jann Olson said...

Oh my girl, you make my tired ache! Do you ever sleep? lol! I think the first photos would look awesome in B&W with just the pops of red. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Your entry is truly welcoming! I adore the ice skates.

The interior is so cheerful and festive. I cannot get over those beautiful trees!

Thank you SO very much for linking up your Valentine goodness!

Peggy Hale said...

Hi Debbie! I love your home so pretty. I especially love your Valentine tree and that red and white cupboard in your kitchen. Thanks so much for linking up at Transformed Tuesday. Hugs, Peggy~PJH Designs

Kathy Shea Mormino said...

Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again!


Cheers,
Kathy Shea Mormino

The Chicken Chick

http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com



The Tablescaper said...

Oh my goodness. I don't know how you get all of this done each season.

Lovely to have you at Seasonal Sundays.

- The Tablescaper

Jody and Stan said...

Debbie, I love the holiday home tour! Every room is so beautiful. I think I love each one. Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful photos at Simple & Sweet Fridays.

Jody

Mrs. Sarah Coller said...

Thanks for the tour, Debbie! I had seen everything except the den and the outside. I bet your neighbors really appreciate how pretty you keep the outside of your home! I'm excited to see your St. Patrick's Day decorations! It's my favorite holiday!

Thanks for linking up. Hope you have a great day and come back later today for this week's new linkup!

Sarah

Sherry said...

Debbie,
Your trees are always just beautiful! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Where Bloggers Create 2012

Where Bloggers Create 2012
July 14th, 2012

Where Bloggers Create 2013

Where Bloggers Create 2013
July 12th, 2013!

2nd Annual Dress Form Ball

2nd Annual Dress Form Ball
March 11th,2013